A No-Zero Policy: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Nancy Blair, with Shawn Thomas & Tom Krawczewicz.
|Grading is one of our most popular topics. In this episode, we look at the notion of a no-zero grading policy.
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
March 24, 2019 EdChat Radio
Tom Krawczewicz teaches both Computer Science and English at DeMatha Catholic High School where I have been since 1991. He is the Computer Science and Engineering Department Chair and the Director of Academic Resources at DeMatha. Shawn Thomas is in her 20th year of teaching in the largest county in Georgia. She has taught Kindergarten, Second and Third Grade, and ESOL (English to Speakers of Other Languages) K-5. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media