A No-Zero Policy: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Nancy Blair, with Shawn Thomas & Tom Krawczewicz.
|Grading is one of our most popular topics. In this episode, we look at the notion of a no-zero grading policy.
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
March 24, 2019 EdChat Radio
Tom Krawczewicz teaches both Computer Science and English at DeMatha Catholic High School where I have been since 1991. He is the Computer Science and Engineering Department Chair and the Director of Academic Resources at DeMatha. Shawn Thomas is in her 20th year of teaching in the largest county in Georgia. She has taught Kindergarten, Second and Third Grade, and ESOL (English to Speakers of Other Languages) K-5. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media