A Path to Raising Standards and Compensation for Principals
Joseph Aguerrebere with host Dr. Gerald Tirozzi
National Board Certification is a nationally accepted sign of quality in the teaching profession and offers a nationwide standard for evaluating and encouraging quality teaching. It is a way to recognize and reward the accomplished teachers we need to build competitive, world-class schools. Joseph Aguerrebere and Gerald Tirozzi discuss benefits for secondary school principals.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
May 8, 2009 School Principals Radio
Joseph A. Aguerrebere, Jr. is President of the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards. Prior to joining the National Board, Dr. Aguerrebere was Deputy Director of the Education, Sexuality and Religion (ESR) Unit at the Ford Foundation in New York.
More from Gail Connelly
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media