A Path to Raising Standards and Compensation for Principals
Joseph Aguerrebere with host Dr. Gerald Tirozzi
National Board Certification is a nationally accepted sign of quality in the teaching profession and offers a nationwide standard for evaluating and encouraging quality teaching. It is a way to recognize and reward the accomplished teachers we need to build competitive, world-class schools. Joseph Aguerrebere and Gerald Tirozzi discuss benefits for secondary school principals.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
May 8, 2009 School Principals Radio
Joseph A. Aguerrebere, Jr. is President of the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards. Prior to joining the National Board, Dr. Aguerrebere was Deputy Director of the Education, Sexuality and Religion (ESR) Unit at the Ford Foundation in New York.
More from Gail Connelly
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media