Retaking Control of the Conversation about Educators and Education
Dr. Joe Sanfelippo, Tony Sinanis,Bob Farrace
In this segment we talk about a new initiative to retake control of the public narrative around education.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 938 0
February 6, 2015 Creating Positive School Culture
Bob Farrace is director of public affairs at the National Association of Secondary School Principals. In that capacity, he represents principals’ voices to national media and build principals’ capacity to be their own best strategic communicators.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media