A Peek Under the Hood of a Great School Web Site
Dr. Joe Sanfelippo, Tony Sinanis,TimLauer
Our guest has one of the most impressive school web sites in the field. In this segment he shares with us how he makes his school’ssite so dynamic and exceptional.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
July 8, 2014 BrandED
Tim Lauer serves as the principal of Lewis Elementary School in Portland, OR. Previously he served as a teacher on special assignment in the area of technology integration and worked as a classroom teacher for 16 years, mostly in kindergarten.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media