A Principal’s Story: From Dinosaur to the Cutting Edge of Digital Leadership
Dr. Joe Sanfelippo and Tony Sinanis with Dr. Spike Cook
|In this segment we talk with a school principal about how he discovered what innovative school leaders were doing with technology and how he went from being a dinosaur to the cutting edge of digital leadership.
#edchat #edtech #satchat
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
January 27, 2015 BrandED
Dr. Spike C. Cook is the Principal of RM Bacon Elementary school in Millville, NJ. He is the author of Connected Leadership: It’s just a click away. (published in 2014 by Corwin.
More from Joe Sanfelippo
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media