A Principal’s Story: From Dinosaur to the Cutting Edge of Digital Leadership
Dr. Joe Sanfelippo and Tony Sinanis with Dr. Spike Cook
|In this segment we talk with a school principal about how he discovered what innovative school leaders were doing with technology and how he went from being a dinosaur to the cutting edge of digital leadership.
#edchat #edtech #satchat
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
January 27, 2015 BrandED
Dr. Spike C. Cook is the Principal of RM Bacon Elementary school in Millville, NJ. He is the author of Connected Leadership: It’s just a click away. (published in 2014 by Corwin.
More from Joe Sanfelippo
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media