A Principal’s Story: From Dinosaur to the Cutting Edge of Digital Leadership
Dr. Joe Sanfelippo and Tony Sinanis with Dr. Spike Cook
|In this segment we talk with a school principal about how he discovered what innovative school leaders were doing with technology and how he went from being a dinosaur to the cutting edge of digital leadership.
#edchat #edtech #satchat
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
January 27, 2015 BrandED
Dr. Spike C. Cook is the Principal of RM Bacon Elementary school in Millville, NJ. He is the author of Connected Leadership: It’s just a click away. (published in 2014 by Corwin.
More from Joe Sanfelippo
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media