A Principal’s Story: From Dinosaur to the Cutting Edge of Digital Leadership
Dr. Joe Sanfelippo and Tony Sinanis with Dr. Spike Cook
|In this segment we talk with a school principal about how he discovered what innovative school leaders were doing with technology and how he went from being a dinosaur to the cutting edge of digital leadership.
#edchat #edtech #satchat
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
January 27, 2015 BrandED
Dr. Spike C. Cook is the Principal of RM Bacon Elementary school in Millville, NJ. He is the author of Connected Leadership: It’s just a click away. (published in 2014 by Corwin.
More from Joe Sanfelippo
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media