A Principal’s Story: From Dinosaur to the Cutting Edge of Digital Leadership
Dr. Joe Sanfelippo and Tony Sinanis with Dr. Spike Cook
|In this segment we talk with a school principal about how he discovered what innovative school leaders were doing with technology and how he went from being a dinosaur to the cutting edge of digital leadership.
#edchat #edtech #satchat
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
January 27, 2015 BrandED
Dr. Spike C. Cook is the Principal of RM Bacon Elementary school in Millville, NJ. He is the author of Connected Leadership: It’s just a click away. (published in 2014 by Corwin.
More from Joe Sanfelippo
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media