A 5-Step Road Map to Personalize Learning for All of Your Students
Rachael George with James Rickabaugh
Five instructional changes to effectively personalize learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.6K 1
July 21, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
James Rickabaugh is the director of the Institute for Personalized Learning, an education innovation lab dedicated to transforming public education. He is the author of Tapping the Power of Personalized Learning: A Roadmap for School Leaders (ASCD). Rachael George is the principal of Sandy Grade School in the Oregon Trail School District and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Only One Who Likes Change is a Wet Baby! (Baby, Look At Us Now!)By Rita WirtzMay 23, 2020
- Embracing the FutureBy Tim RamseyMay 16, 2020
- 10 Areas That Districts Need to Focus on Post-COVID19By Jay EitnerMay 11, 2020
- Children’s Book Week 2020, at Home. Every Child a Reader!By Rita WirtzMay 8, 2020
- “All Together Now”, Thank A Teacher!By Rita WirtzMay 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media