A Simple Road Map to Personalized Learning
Abbie Eklund with James Rickabaugh
Our guest says that personalized learning is essentially about sharing power with students. Join us for a four-step guide to enable personalizing instruction for every child.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.8K 0
November 17, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
James Rickabaugh, author of Tapping the Power of Personalized Learning , is the director of the Institute for Personalized Learning. He formerly served as superintendent of the Whitefish Bay School District in Southeastern Wisconsin and other districts in Wisconsin and Minnesota. Abbie Eklund, Principal of Lincoln Elementary School, 2016 ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media