A Simple Road Map to Personalized Learning
Abbie Eklund with James Rickabaugh
Our guest says that personalized learning is essentially about sharing power with students. Join us for a four-step guide to enable personalizing instruction for every child.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.8K 0
November 17, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
James Rickabaugh, author of Tapping the Power of Personalized Learning , is the director of the Institute for Personalized Learning. He formerly served as superintendent of the Whitefish Bay School District in Southeastern Wisconsin and other districts in Wisconsin and Minnesota. Abbie Eklund, Principal of Lincoln Elementary School, 2016 ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media