A Simple Road Map to Personalized Learning
Abbie Eklund with James Rickabaugh
Our guest says that personalized learning is essentially about sharing power with students. Join us for a four-step guide to enable personalizing instruction for every child.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.8K 0
November 17, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
James Rickabaugh, author of Tapping the Power of Personalized Learning , is the director of the Institute for Personalized Learning. He formerly served as superintendent of the Whitefish Bay School District in Southeastern Wisconsin and other districts in Wisconsin and Minnesota. Abbie Eklund, Principal of Lincoln Elementary School, 2016 ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media