A School Nurses’ Guide to Sports Injuries and Fractures
Donna Mazyck with Michael J. Priola, D.O.
Sports injuries impact millions of students annually. In this episode, we offer school nurses tips, tools, and resources to help students with injury prevention, safety information, and care when injuriesoccur at school.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
November 7, 2016 School Nurses Radio
Michael J. Priola, D.O., is a board-certified pediatric orthopaedic and sports medicine surgeon at Shriners Hospitals for Children — Twin Cities. He is a member of the Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery, American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopaedics and the American Osteopathic Association.
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media