A School Nurses’ Guide to Sports Injuries and Fractures
Donna Mazyck with Michael J. Priola, D.O.
Sports injuries impact millions of students annually. In this episode, we offer school nurses tips, tools, and resources to help students with injury prevention, safety information, and care when injuriesoccur at school.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
November 7, 2016 School Nurses Radio
Michael J. Priola, D.O., is a board-certified pediatric orthopaedic and sports medicine surgeon at Shriners Hospitals for Children — Twin Cities. He is a member of the Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery, American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopaedics and the American Osteopathic Association.
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media