A School Nurses’ Guide to Sports Injuries and Fractures
Donna Mazyck with Michael J. Priola, D.O.
Sports injuries impact millions of students annually. In this episode, we offer school nurses tips, tools, and resources to help students with injury prevention, safety information, and care when injuriesoccur at school.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
November 7, 2016 School Nurses Radio
Michael J. Priola, D.O., is a board-certified pediatric orthopaedic and sports medicine surgeon at Shriners Hospitals for Children — Twin Cities. He is a member of the Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery, American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopaedics and the American Osteopathic Association.
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media