A School Nurse’s Guide to Student Oral Health
Sally Schoessler with Dr. Mary J. Hayes, D.D.S., M.S. and Susan Zacharski, RN, MEd.
School nurses are well positioned to help ensure oral health among students. This segment debunks some myths and provides a useful overview of what you should know. It also provides access to tools and resources to help you support oral health at your school.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media