A School Nurse’s Guide to Student Oral Health
Sally Schoessler with Dr. Mary J. Hayes, D.D.S., M.S. and Susan Zacharski, RN, MEd.
School nurses are well positioned to help ensure oral health among students. This segment debunks some myths and provides a useful overview of what you should know. It also provides access to tools and resources to help you support oral health at your school.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media