A School Nurse’s Guide to Student Oral Health
Sally Schoessler with Dr. Mary J. Hayes, D.D.S., M.S. and Susan Zacharski, RN, MEd.
School nurses are well positioned to help ensure oral health among students. This segment debunks some myths and provides a useful overview of what you should know. It also provides access to tools and resources to help you support oral health at your school.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media