A School Nurse’s Guide to Student Oral Health
Sally Schoessler with Dr. Mary J. Hayes, D.D.S., M.S. and Susan Zacharski, RN, MEd.
School nurses are well positioned to help ensure oral health among students. This segment debunks some myths and provides a useful overview of what you should know. It also provides access to tools and resources to help you support oral health at your school.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media