A Step by Step Tour of a Great Flipped Lesson
Jon Bergmann with Diana Bailey
Our guest walks us through one of her flipped lessons identifying the highlights along the way.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
October 5, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Raised in Lawrence Kansas, Diana Bailey has taught elementary students for 12 years. Four years ago she began to utilize the Flipped Classroom model . During this time she has won the Unusually Excellent Educator Award and the Lawrence School District Teacher of the Year for 2014. As regional semi-finalist for the state of Kansas teacher of the year, her peers seek her out as a role model, for collaboration, and Flipped Classroom practices to implement in their own classrooms.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media