A Step by Step Tour of a Great Flipped Lesson
Jon Bergmann with Diana Bailey
Our guest walks us through one of her flipped lessons identifying the highlights along the way.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
October 5, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Raised in Lawrence Kansas, Diana Bailey has taught elementary students for 12 years. Four years ago she began to utilize the Flipped Classroom model . During this time she has won the Unusually Excellent Educator Award and the Lawrence School District Teacher of the Year for 2014. As regional semi-finalist for the state of Kansas teacher of the year, her peers seek her out as a role model, for collaboration, and Flipped Classroom practices to implement in their own classrooms.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media