A Survival Guide for Teaching From Home: What’s Up With Your Teenager?
Dr. Regina Lamourelle with Dr. Loretta Jordan
Covid-19 is turning teachers’ dining rooms into classrooms shared with their own kids. Our guest takes us inside the mind of teens and tweens who need you to be there for them while you are trying to be there for your students remotely.
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media