A Teacher’s Guide to the Promise and Broken Promises of Education Technology
Vicki Davis withJoyce Whitby
Technology offers the promise of reaching and teaching all children. In this segment we offer tips on balancing the promise and broken promises of education technology.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 0
February 10, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Joyce Whitby received a Master degree in Educational Technology from Long Island University. Since that time she has taught educational technology graduate courses, and worked for educational technology leading companies like Scientific Learning and Apple Computer. Today she is the National Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Monarch Teaching Technologies which produces VizZle, a web based tool to create customize visual learning supports for students with special needs, including Autism.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media