A Teacher’s Guide to the Promise and Broken Promises of Education Technology
Vicki Davis withJoyce Whitby
Technology offers the promise of reaching and teaching all children. In this segment we offer tips on balancing the promise and broken promises of education technology.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 0
February 10, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Joyce Whitby received a Master degree in Educational Technology from Long Island University. Since that time she has taught educational technology graduate courses, and worked for educational technology leading companies like Scientific Learning and Apple Computer. Today she is the National Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Monarch Teaching Technologies which produces VizZle, a web based tool to create customize visual learning supports for students with special needs, including Autism.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media