A Very Special Story About Special Education and Technology
Vicki Davis withJennifer Cronk andKarole Pearce
Our guest today shares a heart warming story about how a special ed student was helped by her school community and powerful new technology.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.0K 0
October 20, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Jennifer Cronk is a teacher of 18 years specializing in Educational Technology. Currently she serves as Technology Learning Facilitator for the Clarkstown Central School Distric and blogs at www.transparentlyTeaching.com and www.nyteched.com. Karole Pearce is the mother of Lanie, a young girl with cerebral palsy who uses tchnology to assist her.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media