A Very Special Story About Special Education and Technology
Vicki Davis withJennifer Cronk andKarole Pearce
Our guest today shares a heart warming story about how a special ed student was helped by her school community and powerful new technology.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.0K 0
October 20, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Jennifer Cronk is a teacher of 18 years specializing in Educational Technology. Currently she serves as Technology Learning Facilitator for the Clarkstown Central School Distric and blogs at www.transparentlyTeaching.com and www.nyteched.com. Karole Pearce is the mother of Lanie, a young girl with cerebral palsy who uses tchnology to assist her.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media