A Very Special Story About Special Education and Technology
Vicki Davis withJennifer Cronk andKarole Pearce
Our guest today shares a heart warming story about how a special ed student was helped by her school community and powerful new technology.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.0K 0
October 20, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Jennifer Cronk is a teacher of 18 years specializing in Educational Technology. Currently she serves as Technology Learning Facilitator for the Clarkstown Central School Distric and blogs at www.transparentlyTeaching.com and www.nyteched.com. Karole Pearce is the mother of Lanie, a young girl with cerebral palsy who uses tchnology to assist her.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media