A Very Special Story About Special Education and Technology
Vicki Davis withJennifer Cronk andKarole Pearce
Our guest today shares a heart warming story about how a special ed student was helped by her school community and powerful new technology.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.0K 0
October 20, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Jennifer Cronk is a teacher of 18 years specializing in Educational Technology. Currently she serves as Technology Learning Facilitator for the Clarkstown Central School Distric and blogs at www.transparentlyTeaching.com and www.nyteched.com. Karole Pearce is the mother of Lanie, a young girl with cerebral palsy who uses tchnology to assist her.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media