A Very Special Story About Special Education and Technology
Vicki Davis withJennifer Cronk andKarole Pearce
Our guest today shares a heart warming story about how a special ed student was helped by her school community and powerful new technology.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.0K 0
October 20, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Jennifer Cronk is a teacher of 18 years specializing in Educational Technology. Currently she serves as Technology Learning Facilitator for the Clarkstown Central School Distric and blogs at www.transparentlyTeaching.com and www.nyteched.com. Karole Pearce is the mother of Lanie, a young girl with cerebral palsy who uses tchnology to assist her.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media