Accountability: What are the Alternatives to Using Test Scores for Teacher Evaluations?
Larry Ferlazzo withJulian Vasquez Heilig, Ph.D., Ben Spielberg
In this segment we take a look at the rationale for using high stakes testing and explore other ways to achieve the goal of teacher quality.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
October 26, 2014 Comprehensive Assessment
Julian Vasquez Heilig, Ph.D. Professor, Educational Leadership and Policy Studies Director, Doctorate in Educational Leadership California State University Sacramento. A Teach For America alum, Ben Spielberg has taught middle school math and science, worked as a math instructional coach for middle and high school teachers, and served on the Executive Board of the San Jose Teachers Association. His blog, 34justice, covers education and a variety of other social justice issues.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media