Accountability: What are the Alternatives to Using Test Scores for Teacher Evaluations?
Larry Ferlazzo withJulian Vasquez Heilig, Ph.D., Ben Spielberg
In this segment we take a look at the rationale for using high stakes testing and explore other ways to achieve the goal of teacher quality.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
October 26, 2014 Comprehensive Assessment
Julian Vasquez Heilig, Ph.D. Professor, Educational Leadership and Policy Studies Director, Doctorate in Educational Leadership California State University Sacramento. A Teach For America alum, Ben Spielberg has taught middle school math and science, worked as a math instructional coach for middle and high school teachers, and served on the Executive Board of the San Jose Teachers Association. His blog, 34justice, covers education and a variety of other social justice issues.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media