Achieving Educational Equality Versus Equity
Gail Connelly with Dr. S. Dallas Dance
Our guest shares his district’s plan and strategies for driving authentic educational equity.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
June 16, 2016 School Principals Radio
As superintendent of the nation’s 25th largest school system (Baltimore County schools), Dr. S.Dallas Dance oversees the instruction of more than 110,000 students and leads and manages a $1.76 billion budget, more than 21,000 employees, and 175 schools, centers, and programs. He also has served on President Obama’s Advisory commission on Educational Excellence for African Americans.
More from Gail Connelly
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media