Achieving Educational Equality Versus Equity
Gail Connelly with Dr. S. Dallas Dance
Our guest shares his district’s plan and strategies for driving authentic educational equity.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
June 16, 2016 School Principals Radio
As superintendent of the nation’s 25th largest school system (Baltimore County schools), Dr. S.Dallas Dance oversees the instruction of more than 110,000 students and leads and manages a $1.76 billion budget, more than 21,000 employees, and 175 schools, centers, and programs. He also has served on President Obama’s Advisory commission on Educational Excellence for African Americans.
More from Gail Connelly
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media