Achieving Educational Equality Versus Equity
Gail Connelly with Dr. S. Dallas Dance
Our guest shares his district’s plan and strategies for driving authentic educational equity.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
June 16, 2016 School Principals Radio
As superintendent of the nation’s 25th largest school system (Baltimore County schools), Dr. S.Dallas Dance oversees the instruction of more than 110,000 students and leads and manages a $1.76 billion budget, more than 21,000 employees, and 175 schools, centers, and programs. He also has served on President Obama’s Advisory commission on Educational Excellence for African Americans.
More from Gail Connelly
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media