Achieving Sustainable Classroom Innovation
Vicki Davis with Rosie Esposito, AJ Juliani & Steve Mogg.
|Sustainable innovation is the subject of this segment. Today we talk with three teachers who are making innovation work in the trenches.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.1K 0
July 3, 2013 Every Classroom Matters
Rosie Esposito is a 9th-grade math teacher from Philadelphia, PA. AJ Juliani is a K-12 technology staff developer at Wissahickon School District and a former English teacher. He is also the founder and chief editor of EducationIsMyLife.com. Steve Mogg is a co-founder of Education Is My Life. He currently teaches high school English at Wissahickon High School.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media