Achieving Sustainable Classroom Innovation
Vicki Davis with Rosie Esposito, AJ Juliani & Steve Mogg.
|Sustainable innovation is the subject of this segment. Today we talk with three teachers who are making innovation work in the trenches.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.1K 0
July 3, 2013 Every Classroom Matters
Rosie Esposito is a 9th-grade math teacher from Philadelphia, PA. AJ Juliani is a K-12 technology staff developer at Wissahickon School District and a former English teacher. He is also the founder and chief editor of EducationIsMyLife.com. Steve Mogg is a co-founder of Education Is My Life. He currently teaches high school English at Wissahickon High School.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media