Achieving Sustainable Classroom Innovation
Vicki Davis with Rosie Esposito, AJ Juliani & Steve Mogg.
|Sustainable innovation is the subject of this segment. Today we talk with three teachers who are making innovation work in the trenches.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.1K 0
July 3, 2013 Every Classroom Matters
Rosie Esposito is a 9th-grade math teacher from Philadelphia, PA. AJ Juliani is a K-12 technology staff developer at Wissahickon School District and a former English teacher. He is also the founder and chief editor of EducationIsMyLife.com. Steve Mogg is a co-founder of Education Is My Life. He currently teaches high school English at Wissahickon High School.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media