Achieving Sustainable Classroom Innovation
Vicki Davis with Rosie Esposito, AJ Juliani & Steve Mogg.
|Sustainable innovation is the subject of this segment. Today we talk with three teachers who are making innovation work in the trenches.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.1K 0
July 3, 2013 Every Classroom Matters
Rosie Esposito is a 9th-grade math teacher from Philadelphia, PA. AJ Juliani is a K-12 technology staff developer at Wissahickon School District and a former English teacher. He is also the founder and chief editor of EducationIsMyLife.com. Steve Mogg is a co-founder of Education Is My Life. He currently teaches high school English at Wissahickon High School.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media