Adapting Teaching and Assessment to Meet Common Core Standards
David Fisher with Karen M. Beerer, Ed.D., Chris Meador
In this episode we speak with two Discovery Communications community leaders about the challenges and tools for adapting to meet the common core standards.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.0K 0
February 27, 2013 EdTech Radio
Karen M. Beerer, Ed.D., Vice President, Professional Development - Common Core State Standards Discovery Education, has 28 years of experience in public education. Chris Meador is the Manager of Test Development and Review for the Assessment department at Discovery Education. He started at Discovery in 2006 as a mathematics coordinator.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media