Adapting Teaching and Assessment to Meet Common Core Standards
David Fisher with Karen M. Beerer, Ed.D., Chris Meador
In this episode we speak with two Discovery Communications community leaders about the challenges and tools for adapting to meet the common core standards.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
February 27, 2013 Common Core
Karen M. Beerer, Ed.D., Vice President, Professional Development - Common Core State Standards Discovery Education, has 28 years of experience in public education. Chris Meador is the Manager of Test Development and Review for the Assessment department at Discovery Education. He started at Discovery in 2006 as a mathematics coordinator.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media