Adapting Teaching and Assessment to Meet Common Core Standards
David Fisher with Karen M. Beerer, Ed.D., Chris Meador
In this episode we speak with two Discovery Communications community leaders about the challenges and tools for adapting to meet the common core standards.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 953 0
February 27, 2013 Comprehensive Assessment
Karen M. Beerer, Ed.D., Vice President, Professional Development - Common Core State Standards Discovery Education, has 28 years of experience in public education. Chris Meador is the Manager of Test Development and Review for the Assessment department at Discovery Education. He started at Discovery in 2006 as a mathematics coordinator.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media