Adapting Teaching and Assessment to Meet Common Core Standards
David Fisher with Karen M. Beerer, Ed.D., Chris Meador
In this episode we speak with two Discovery Communications community leaders about the challenges and tools for adapting to meet the Common Core standards.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
February 27, 2013 Discovery Educator Network Radio
Karen M. Beerer, Ed.D., Vice President, Professional Development - Common Core State Standards Discovery Education, has 28 years of experience in public education. Chris Meador is the Manager of Test Development and Review for the Assessment department at Discovery Education. He started at Discovery in 2006 as a mathematics coordinator.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media