Adapting Teaching and Assessment to Meet Common Core Standards
David Fisher with Karen M. Beerer, Ed.D., Chris Meador
In this episode we speak with two Discovery Communications community leaders about the challenges and tools for adapting to meet the Common Core standards.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
February 27, 2013 Discovery Educator Network Radio
Karen M. Beerer, Ed.D., Vice President, Professional Development - Common Core State Standards Discovery Education, has 28 years of experience in public education. Chris Meador is the Manager of Test Development and Review for the Assessment department at Discovery Education. He started at Discovery in 2006 as a mathematics coordinator.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media