Adapting to the Changing Culture of Teaching and Learning
Vicki Davis withMaryfriend Carter
Our guest explains why some educatorsare struggling with how teaching and learning are evolving. She closes with recommendations.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
February 27, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Maryfriend Carter is the Program Director of four areas at Walden University: (a) PhD, EdD, and EdS Educational Technology and Design; (b) PhD and EdS in Learning, Instruction, and Innovation; (c) Doctoral Residencies; (d) Doctoral Research. She is actively involved in my local church and several heritage and historical societies.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media