Adapting to the Changing Culture of Teaching and Learning
Vicki Davis withMaryfriend Carter
Our guest explains why some educatorsare struggling with how teaching and learning are evolving. She closes with recommendations.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
February 27, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Maryfriend Carter is the Program Director of four areas at Walden University: (a) PhD, EdD, and EdS Educational Technology and Design; (b) PhD and EdS in Learning, Instruction, and Innovation; (c) Doctoral Residencies; (d) Doctoral Research. She is actively involved in my local church and several heritage and historical societies.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media