Adapting to the Changing Culture of Teaching and Learning
Vicki Davis withMaryfriend Carter
Our guest explains why some educatorsare struggling with how teaching and learning are evolving. She closes with recommendations.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
February 27, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Maryfriend Carter is the Program Director of four areas at Walden University: (a) PhD, EdD, and EdS Educational Technology and Design; (b) PhD and EdS in Learning, Instruction, and Innovation; (c) Doctoral Residencies; (d) Doctoral Research. She is actively involved in my local church and several heritage and historical societies.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media