ADHD:Medical Problem, Discipline Problem or Teaching Problem?
Room for Debate:
ADHD: Medical Problem? Parenting Problem? Teaching Problem?
Rae Pica with Dr. Andrew Adesman and Dr. Peter Breggin
Is it possible that ADHD is really the result of poor parenting or misguided teaching? Is ADHD even a legitimate diagnosis, or have we simply “medicalized” what is typical child behavior under specific conditions? The issue is far from settled. Our two guests share very different views and both make a compelling case. Listen, get the facts and decide for yourself.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media