After Four Years and Four Billion Dollars, Has Race to the Top Been a Success?
U.S. Education Secretary Arne Duncan and Cecilia Munoz
Race to the top has its four year anniversary this week. Has the administration’s signature education policy been a success? In this segment we cover a White House press conference with Secretary of Education Arne Duncan and Cecilia Muñoz, director of the White House Domestic Policy Council, as reporters ask tough questions about the impact of RTTT.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Errol St.Clair Smith
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media