After Four Years and Four Billion Dollars, Has Race to the Top Been a Success?
U.S. Education Secretary Arne Duncan and Cecilia Munoz
Race to the top has its four year anniversary this week. Has the administration’s signature education policy been a success? In this segment we cover a White House press conference with Secretary of Education Arne Duncan and Cecilia Muñoz, director of the White House Domestic Policy Council, as reporters ask tough questions about the impact of RTTT.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Errol St.Clair Smith
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media