All the Children Are White. So What?
Louise Derman-Sparks & Justin Snider with Holly Ellisa Bruno
What if all the children in your program are white? All the teachers are white? Attracting staff and children of color may seem impossible. What if all the children are black? All the teachers are black? Should attracting teachers and children of other ethnicities be a priority? After 55 years of desegregation, segregated schools are alive and well. At this point does it really matter?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
MORE: Visit Holly Elissa Bruno’s Web Site
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media