All The Children Are White. So What?
Louise Derman-Sparks & Justin Snider with Holly Ellisa Bruno
What if all the children in your program are white? All the teachers are white? Attracting staff and children of color may seem impossible. What if all the children are black? All the teachers are black? Should attracting teachers and children of other ethnicities be a priority? After 55 years of desegregation, segregated schools are alive and well. At this point does it really matter?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
MORE: Visit Holly Elissa Bruno’s Web Site
More from Holly Elissa Bruno
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media