All The Children Are White. So What?
Louise Derman-Sparks & Justin Snider with Holly Ellisa Bruno
What if all the children in your program are white? All the teachers are white? Attracting staff and children of color may seem impossible. What if all the children are black? All the teachers are black? Should attracting teachers and children of other ethnicities be a priority? After 55 years of desegregation, segregated schools are alive and well. At this point does it really matter?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
MORE: Visit Holly Elissa Bruno’s Web Site
More from Holly Elissa Bruno
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media