Allowing Autistic Children to Learn at Their Own Pace
Sharon Plante withMartha Gabler
In this segment we discuss why it’s important to allow autistic children to learn at their own pace and strategies to help make this happen.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
June 10, 2015 Special Education
Martha Gabler, B.A., M.A. and her husband are the parents of two boys. The younger one, now 18 years old, was diagnosed at age 3 as having severe autism and being profoundly non-verbal. She is the author of Chaos to Calm: Discovering Solutions to the Everyday Problems of Living with Autism and Behavior Basics: A Primer for Autism Parents.
More from Sharon Plante
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media