Alternative /Augmentative Communication for Special Needs Kids
Sharon Plante with Chris Bugaj
AAC is an acronym for a type of assistive technology we’re discussing today. Learn the basic principles every special ed teachers needs to know when implementing AAC.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
November 29, 2016 Special Education
Chris Bugaj is an assistive technology trainer for Loudoun County in Virginia and co-author of The Practical (& Fun) Guide to Assistive Technology in Public Schools.
More from Sharon Plante
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media