Alternative /Augmentative Communication for Special Needs Kids
Sharon Plante with Chris Bugaj
AAC is an acronym for a type of assistive technology we’re discussing today. Learn the basic principles every special ed teachers needs to know when implementing AAC.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
November 29, 2016 Special Education
Chris Bugaj is an assistive technology trainer for Loudoun County in Virginia and co-author of The Practical (& Fun) Guide to Assistive Technology in Public Schools.
More from Sharon Plante
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media