Alternative /Augmentative Communication for Special Needs Kids
Sharon Plante with Chris Bugaj
AAC is an acronym for a type of assistive technology we’re discussing today. Learn the basic principles every special ed teachers needs to know when implementing AAC.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
November 29, 2016 Special Education
Chris Bugaj is an assistive technology trainer for Loudoun County in Virginia and co-author of The Practical (& Fun) Guide to Assistive Technology in Public Schools.
More from Sharon Plante
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media