Alternatives Ways to Educate Teens for an Uncertain Future
Dr. Regina Lamourelle with Dr. James Stone and Brian Nichols
To rethink how we prepare all kids for an uncertain future, we have to legitimize other pathways.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
April 14, 2017 Teaching Teens
Dr. James Stone is Professor Emeritus, University of Minnesota; Distinguished University Scholar, University of Louisville; Director, National Research Center for Career & Technical Education at the Southern Regional Education Board and author of Career Ready Curriculum- Should We Bring Back Career Technical. Brian Nichols is currently the Executive Director of School Leadership for Newport News Public Schools, located in Newport News, Virginia. He was previously the principal of two award-winning Title I K-5 schools.
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media