Alternatives Ways to Educate Teens for an Uncertain Future
Dr. Regina Lamourelle with Dr. James Stone and Brian Nichols
To rethink how we prepare all kids for an uncertain future, we have to legitimize other pathways.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
April 14, 2017 Teaching Teens
Dr. James Stone is Professor Emeritus, University of Minnesota; Distinguished University Scholar, University of Louisville; Director, National Research Center for Career & Technical Education at the Southern Regional Education Board and author of Career Ready Curriculum- Should We Bring Back Career Technical. Brian Nichols is currently the Executive Director of School Leadership for Newport News Public Schools, located in Newport News, Virginia. He was previously the principal of two award-winning Title I K-5 schools.
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media