An Edtech Minute with Drawp
Michael Boll, Jamie Wilett and Chris Carter
Drawp is, in many ways, your typical, cute drawing program for the iPad. However, it has one big difference, it removes the difficulty younger students encounter when they try to share their drawings with teachers, parents and more.
Students using Drawp are able to simply drag their completed picture to a folder with the name of the recipient on it. The drawing is automatically emailed off to the recipient. Thats it!
See more on their website: www.drawp.it
Follow on Twitter: @bamradionetwork
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Michael Boll
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media