An Edtech Minute with Drawp
Michael Boll, Jamie Wilett and Chris Carter
Drawp is, in many ways, your typical, cute drawing program for the iPad. However, it has one big difference, it removes the difficulty younger students encounter when they try to share their drawings with teachers, parents and more.
Students using Drawp are able to simply drag their completed picture to a folder with the name of the recipient on it. The drawing is automatically emailed off to the recipient. Thats it!
See more on their website: www.drawp.it
Follow on Twitter: @bamradionetwork
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Michael Boll
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media