An Edtech Minute with Drawp
Michael Boll, Jamie Wilett and Chris Carter
Drawp is, in many ways, your typical, cute drawing program for the iPad. However, it has one big difference, it removes the difficulty younger students encounter when they try to share their drawings with teachers, parents and more.
Students using Drawp are able to simply drag their completed picture to a folder with the name of the recipient on it. The drawing is automatically emailed off to the recipient. Thats it!
See more on their website: www.drawp.it
Follow on Twitter: @bamradionetwork
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Michael Boll
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- Risky Play for Young Children? Apparently There’s More Risk Without It!By Debra PierceJune 13, 2019
- Should Teachers Wear Jeans?By Rita WirtzJune 8, 2019
- Where Is Differentiation? Schools Are Still Forcing Square Pegs Into Round HolesBy Laurie LevyJune 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media