An Edtech Minute with GoNoodle
Michael Boll, Jamie Wilett and Chris Carter
GoNoodle provides physical brain breaks for students and helps them to regulate their sensory systems.
Students? Wait, this is even better for us adults as we kid ourselves that we don’t really need exercise.
Each video is around three minutes long and contains character(s) who lead the class through some power yoga, running in place and more. Enough variety to keep your students coming back, asking for more and then being better prepared to learn.
Follow on Twitter: @bamradionetwork
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Michael Boll
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media