An Edtech Minute with GoNoodle
Michael Boll, Jamie Wilett and Chris Carter
GoNoodle provides physical brain breaks for students and helps them to regulate their sensory systems.
Students? Wait, this is even better for us adults as we kid ourselves that we don’t really need exercise.
Each video is around three minutes long and contains character(s) who lead the class through some power yoga, running in place and more. Enough variety to keep your students coming back, asking for more and then being better prepared to learn.
Follow on Twitter: @bamradionetwork
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Michael Boll
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media