An Edtech Minute with GoNoodle
Michael Boll, Jamie Wilett and Chris Carter
GoNoodle provides physical brain breaks for students and helps them to regulate their sensory systems.
Students? Wait, this is even better for us adults as we kid ourselves that we don’t really need exercise.
Each video is around three minutes long and contains character(s) who lead the class through some power yoga, running in place and more. Enough variety to keep your students coming back, asking for more and then being better prepared to learn.
Follow on Twitter: @bamradionetwork
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Michael Boll
Latest EDwords Articles
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media