An Edtech Minute with GoNoodle
Michael Boll, Jamie Wilett and Chris Carter
GoNoodle provides physical brain breaks for students and helps them to regulate their sensory systems.
Students? Wait, this is even better for us adults as we kid ourselves that we don’t really need exercise.
Each video is around three minutes long and contains character(s) who lead the class through some power yoga, running in place and more. Enough variety to keep your students coming back, asking for more and then being better prepared to learn.
Follow on Twitter: @bamradionetwork
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Michael Boll
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media