An Edtech Minute with Padlet
Michael Boll, Jamie Wilett and Chris Carter.
Padlet is a great way to allow a group to quickly collaborate using a variety of media. When you begin your Padlet, you are given a blank space where anyone who is working on the project can drag and drop images, comments, video, etc. into the space to be shared.
Follow on Twitter: @bamradionetwork
More from Michael Boll
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media