An Edtech Minute with Tabtor Math
Michael Boll, withRaj Valli
|Kids are naturally attracted to electronic devices like tablets and computers, so it’s no surprise that using tablets might help them learn math better. TabtorMath is a tablet solution that leads to greater learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
December 2, 2015 An EdTech Minute
Raj Valli is the founder and chief executive officer of PrazAs Learning, Inc., the company behind Tabtor Math. With over sixteen years of experience, Raj previously served as chief of marketing and head of business development for WABCO Holdings Inc. and held leadership positions with Honeywell/AlliedSignal.
More from Michael Boll
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media