An Edtech Minute with Tabtor Math
Michael Boll, withRaj Valli
|Kids are naturally attracted to electronic devices like tablets and computers, so it’s no surprise that using tablets might help them learn math better. TabtorMath is a tablet solution that leads to greater learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
December 2, 2015 An EdTech Minute
Raj Valli is the founder and chief executive officer of PrazAs Learning, Inc., the company behind Tabtor Math. With over sixteen years of experience, Raj previously served as chief of marketing and head of business development for WABCO Holdings Inc. and held leadership positions with Honeywell/AlliedSignal.
More from Michael Boll
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media