New Tools for Performance Management and District Improvement
John Musso withMary Delai
In this segment, our guest provides an introduction to data management tools including benchmarks and dashboards.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
February 26, 2016 School Business Matters
Mary Delai is in her tenth year as Assistant Superintendent for Finance & Administration at Reading Public Schools. She is currently president of the Massachusetts Association of School Business Officials (MASBO). Prior to coming to Reading, Ms. DeLai held a variety of senior management positions within federal, state, and local government and non-profit organizations.
More from John Musso
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media