New Tools for Performance Management and District Improvement
John Musso withMary Delai
In this segment, our guest provides an introduction to data management tools including benchmarks and dashboards.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
February 26, 2016 School Business Matters
Mary Delai is in her tenth year as Assistant Superintendent for Finance & Administration at Reading Public Schools. She is currently president of the Massachusetts Association of School Business Officials (MASBO). Prior to coming to Reading, Ms. DeLai held a variety of senior management positions within federal, state, and local government and non-profit organizations.
More from John Musso
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media