Technology in Education: What Works, What Doesn’t
Vicki Davis withMark Weston Ph.D.
If education technology is so potentially transformative, why are we not experiencing more positive change in our classrooms?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.0K 0
August 20, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Mark Weston, Ph.D., has worked at all levels of the educational system — classroom, school, Congress, US Department of Education, technology companies, and universities. He’s currently an associate dean at Georgia Tech. He is co-author, along with Alan Bain, of The Learning Edge: What Technology Can Do to Educate All Children. His research involves using technology to mediate educational research and practice to dramatically increase the learning of all students and teacher’s instructional quality.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media