Technology in Education: What Works, What Doesn’t
Vicki Davis withMark Weston Ph.D.
If education technology is so potentially transformative, why are we not experiencing more positive change in our classrooms?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.0K 0
August 20, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Mark Weston, Ph.D., has worked at all levels of the educational system — classroom, school, Congress, US Department of Education, technology companies, and universities. He’s currently an associate dean at Georgia Tech. He is co-author, along with Alan Bain, of The Learning Edge: What Technology Can Do to Educate All Children. His research involves using technology to mediate educational research and practice to dramatically increase the learning of all students and teacher’s instructional quality.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media