Applying Universal Design to Online Spaces
Vicki Davis with Beth Ritter-Guth
In this segment we look at the universal design concepts, techniques and digital technologies that can be applied to online classes.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
May 20, 2014 Differentiated Instruction
Beth Ritter-Guth is Director of Instructional Design and Director of American Honors at Union County College in Cranford, NJ. Her work using virtual worlds and commercial gaming to teach literature has been recognized by the Chronicle of Higher Education, America Online, Wired Magazine, and USA Today. Beth has received several teaching awards including the NAIS Faculty of the Future Award and the Nobel Teacher of Distinction Award.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media