Applying Universal Design to Online Spaces
Vicki Davis with Beth Ritter-Guth
In this segment we look at the universal design concepts, techniques and digital technologies that can be applied to online classes.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
May 20, 2014 Differentiated Instruction
Beth Ritter-Guth is Director of Instructional Design and Director of American Honors at Union County College in Cranford, NJ. Her work using virtual worlds and commercial gaming to teach literature has been recognized by the Chronicle of Higher Education, America Online, Wired Magazine, and USA Today. Beth has received several teaching awards including the NAIS Faculty of the Future Award and the Nobel Teacher of Distinction Award.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media