Applying Universal Design to Online Spaces
Vicki Davis with Beth Ritter-Guth
In this segment we look at the universal design concepts, techniques and digital technologies that can be applied to online classes.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
May 20, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Beth Ritter-Guth is Director of Instructional Design and Director of American Honors at Union County College in Cranford, NJ. Her work using virtual worlds and commercial gaming to teach literature has been recognized by the Chronicle of Higher Education, America Online, Wired Magazine, and USA Today. Beth has received several teaching awards including the NAIS Faculty of the Future Award and the Nobel Teacher of Distinction Award.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media