Applying Universal Design to Online Spaces
Vicki Davis with Beth Ritter-Guth
In this segment we look at the universal design concepts, techniques and digital technologies that can be applied to online classes.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
May 20, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Beth Ritter-Guth is Director of Instructional Design and Director of American Honors at Union County College in Cranford, NJ. Her work using virtual worlds and commercial gaming to teach literature has been recognized by the Chronicle of Higher Education, America Online, Wired Magazine, and USA Today. Beth has received several teaching awards including the NAIS Faculty of the Future Award and the Nobel Teacher of Distinction Award.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media