Are Children Smarter, Learning More, Sooner, Faster?
Rae Pica with Dr. Marcy Guddemi, Dr. Susan Gelman, and Fran Simon
There’s a general sense among parents and educators that today’s children are smarter, developing sooner, and are learning more, faster. Is this actually true and if so what does this mean for the notion of what is developmentally appropriate practice?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media