Are Children Smarter, Learning More, Sooner, Faster?
Rae Pica with Dr. Marcy Guddemi, Dr. Susan Gelman, and Fran Simon
There’s a general sense among parents and educators that today’s children are smarter, developing sooner, and are learning more, faster. Is this actually true and if so what does this mean for the notion of what is developmentally appropriate practice?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media