Are Children Smarter, Learning More, Sooner, Faster?
Rae Pica with Dr. Marcy Guddemi, Dr. Susan Gelman, and Fran Simon
There’s a general sense among parents and educators that today’s children are smarter, developing sooner, and are learning more, faster. Is this actually true and if so what does this mean for the notion of what is developmentally appropriate practice?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media