Are Great Educators Color Blind, Color Brave, or Agnostic?
Rosa Isiah with Rusul Alrubail
|“Why does it always have to be about race? I don’t see color.” While some educators see no need to discuss race and social justice in education, others wonder whythe need to talk more about these issues isn’t obvious.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.8K 0
May 19, 2016 #WeLeadEd
Rusul Alrubail is an educator in residence at Design Cofounders. She is a co-creator of The Writing Project, an essay writing app for students currently in Beta. She is also an Edutopia blogger and an editor at Medium’s largest publication on Education: The Synapse. Rosa Isiah serves students as principal of Lucille Smith Elementary School Principal in California. Her experiences include 22 years in education. Founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media