Are Our Teens Less Civil? What Can We Do About It?
Dr. Regina Lamourelle with Annie Fox, M.Ed, Jessica Lahey, Justin Boudreau
|Most agree that our society has become more course. Signs of a growing incivility are an increasing concern. How is this dynamic impacting our teens and what can be done about it? Tune in as we discuss.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
April 13, 2014 Parents Channel
Annie Fox, M.Ed., is an educator and award-winning author. Jessica Lahey is an educator, correspondent for the Atlantic, and a commentator for Vermont Public Radio. Justin Boudreau is an educator who challenges youth to think vs. telling them what to think. Formerly a high school teacher and coach of the year, he is a world traveler and author.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media