Are Our Teens Less Civil? What Can We Do About It?
Dr. Regina Lamourelle with Annie Fox, M.Ed, Jessica Lahey, Justin Boudreau
|Most agree that our society has become more course. Signs of a growing incivility are an increasing concern. How is this dynamic impacting our teens and what can be done about it? Tune in as we discuss.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
April 13, 2014 Parents Channel
Annie Fox, M.Ed., is an educator and award-winning author. Jessica Lahey is an educator, correspondent for the Atlantic, and a commentator for Vermont Public Radio. Justin Boudreau is an educator who challenges youth to think vs. telling them what to think. Formerly a high school teacher and coach of the year, he is a world traveler and author.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media