Are Schools Effectively Teaching Collaboration?
Rae Pica with Susan Engel, PhD., Katharine Beals, PhD., and Sarah Garland
There is a growing sense that as we’ve placed increasing attention on improving academic achievement, schools may be falling behind in fostering the basic skills required in a collaborative 21st-century environment. This segment explores how well schools are socializing students and meeting the challenge of preparing young people to function well in society.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media