Are Schools Effectively Teaching Collaboration?
Rae Pica with Susan Engel, PhD., Katharine Beals, PhD., and Sarah Garland
There is a growing sense that as we’ve placed increasing attention on improving academic achievement, schools may be falling behind in fostering the basic skills required in a collaborative 21st-century environment. This segment explores how well schools are socializing students and meeting the challenge of preparing young people to function well in society.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media