Are Teachers Without Digital Literacy Still Relevant?
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair with Steve Guditus
Some great teachers are digitally literate, some great teachers are not. Does it matter?
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
October 18, 2016 EdChat Radio
Steve Guditus is the Director of Educational Technology for Tri Town School Union of Middleton, Topsfield and Boxford, Massachusetts. His entire career has been working as a public school educator, including teaching middle school social studies, assistant principal, principal, and now Ed Tech Director. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia and previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is a former contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media