Are Teachers Without Digital Literacy Still Relevant?
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair with Steve Guditus
Some great teachers are digitally literate, some great teachers are not. Does it matter?
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
October 18, 2016 EdChat Radio
Steve Guditus is the Director of Educational Technology for Tri Town School Union of Middleton, Topsfield and Boxford, Massachusetts. His entire career has been working as a public school educator, including teaching middle school social studies, assistant principal, principal, and now Ed Tech Director. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia and previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is a former contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media