Are Teens Losing the Ability to Read People?
Dr. Regina Lamourelle with Wendy L. Patrick, Dr. Jann Gumbiner
In this segment our guests explore whether tech-distracted teens are losing the ability to read people and perceive dangers in their environment.
Follow on Twitter: @janngumbiner@bamradionetwork
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media