Are Teens Losing the Ability to Read People?
Dr. Regina Lamourelle with Wendy L. Patrick, Dr. Jann Gumbiner
In this segment our guests explore whether tech-distracted teens are losing the ability to read people and perceive dangers in their environment.
Follow on Twitter: @janngumbiner@bamradionetwork
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media