Are We Asking Too Much of School Principals?
Accountability without authority, excessively long work days, and increased demands to reach academic outcome goals is leading to burnout and early retirement among school principals. Dr. Gerald Tirrozi, the Executive Director of the National Association of Secondary School Principals, shares his insights on causes and possible solutions.
Subscribe on iTunes
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media