Are We Crazy to Be School Leaders?
Dr. Brad Gustafson, Ben Gilpin with Rosa Isiah
|Being a school leader is challenging work. In this episode, we look at what makes school leadership so challenging and explore strategies to thrive in the position.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 249 0
April 22, 2019 UnearthED
Dr. Rosa Isiah, Director, Author, and Leader for Equity and Social Justice. Her experiences include 22 years in education. Founder of #WeLeadEd. Dr. Brad Gustafson is an author of two books including Renegade Leadership: Creating Innovative Schools for Digital Age Learners. He is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota. Ben Gilpin is currently the principal at Warner Elementary School in Spring Arbor. He has a Master’s in education from Spring Arbor University and has an Educational Leadership Certification through Eastern Michigan University.
More from B. Gustafson
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media