Are We Crazy to Be School Leaders?
Dr. Brad Gustafson, Ben Gilpin with Rosa Isiah
|Being a school leader is challenging work. In this episode, we look at what makes school leadership so challenging and explore strategies to thrive in the position.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 251 0
April 22, 2019 UnearthED
Dr. Rosa Isiah, Director, Author, and Leader for Equity and Social Justice. Her experiences include 22 years in education. Founder of #WeLeadEd. Dr. Brad Gustafson is an author of two books including Renegade Leadership: Creating Innovative Schools for Digital Age Learners. He is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota. Ben Gilpin is currently the principal at Warner Elementary School in Spring Arbor. He has a Master’s in education from Spring Arbor University and has an Educational Leadership Certification through Eastern Michigan University.
More from B. Gustafson
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media