Are We Crazy to Be School Leaders?
Dr. Brad Gustafson, Ben Gilpin with Rosa Isiah
|Being a school leader is challenging work. In this episode, we look at what makes school leadership so challenging and explore strategies to thrive in the position.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 242 0
April 22, 2019 #WeLeadEd
Dr. Rosa Isiah, Director, Author, and Leader for Equity and Social Justice. Her experiences include 22 years in education. Founder of #WeLeadEd. Dr. Brad Gustafson is an author of two books including Renegade Leadership: Creating Innovative Schools for Digital Age Learners. He is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota. Ben Gilpin is currently the principal at Warner Elementary School in Spring Arbor. He has a Master’s in education from Spring Arbor University and has an Educational Leadership Certification through Eastern Michigan University.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media