Are We Moving from Common Standards to a Common Curriculum?
Rae Pica with David Sherman, Tom Vander Ark, Justin Snider
There has been some buzz around the topic of creating a national common core curriculum. The notion has engendered quite a bit of pushback, raising fears of loss of local control. We invited two education advocates and a practicing teacher join us to explore the implications.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media