Are We Reading What Our Kids Need Us to Read? Are We Sure?
Dr. Brad Gustafson and Ben Gilpin with Beth Houf
|Most of us are life-long learners, so we are continually reading. But are we reading in the areas our kids most need us to increase our knowledge?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
February 26, 2017 UnearthED
Beth Houf is the proud principal of Fulton Middle School in Fulton, MO and co-author of the upcoming book, Lead Like a PIRATE. Dr. Brad Gustafson is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota and author of Renegade Leadership: Creating Innovative Schools for Digital Age Learners. Ben Gilpin is the principal at Warner Elementary School in Spring Arbor.
More from B. Gustafson
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media