Are We Reading What Our Kids Need Us to Read? Are We Sure?
Dr. Brad Gustafson and Ben Gilpin with Beth Houf
|Most of us are life-long learners, so we are continually reading. But are we reading in the areas our kids most need us to increase our knowledge?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
February 26, 2017 UnearthED
Beth Houf is the proud principal of Fulton Middle School in Fulton, MO and co-author of the upcoming book, Lead Like a PIRATE. Dr. Brad Gustafson is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota and author of Renegade Leadership: Creating Innovative Schools for Digital Age Learners. Ben Gilpin is the principal at Warner Elementary School in Spring Arbor.
More from B. Gustafson
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media