Are We Taking Playground Safety Too Far?
Rae Pica with Jamie Freishtat, MD, Joe Frost, and Catherine Holecko
Playground safety is a concern for schools, day care centers, educators and parents. The trend has been toward removing dangerous equipment and taking all reasonable steps to remove risk from playgrounds. But have we gone too far? Are we depriving children of the valuable physical challenges they need to develop well?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media