Are You Fully Ready to Manage Student Concussions?
Donna Mazyck with Dr. Gerlald Gioia & Leah Wyckoff, RN, BSN, MS
What do school nurses need to know about managing student concussions? Who needs to be involved in deciding whether a student is ready to return to normal school activities? What tools are available to help you? What specific role should the school nurse play on the process? Are you fully prepared?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media