Are You Fully Ready to Manage Student Concussions?
Donna Mazyck with Dr. Gerlald Gioia & Leah Wyckoff, RN, BSN, MS
What do school nurses need to know about managing student concussions? Who needs to be involved in deciding whether a student is ready to return to normal school activities? What tools are available to help you? What specific role should the school nurse play on the process? Are you fully prepared?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media