Are You Fully Ready to Manage Student Concussions?
Donna Mazyck with Dr. Gerlald Gioia & Leah Wyckoff, RN, BSN, MS
What do school nurses need to know about managing student concussions? Who needs to be involved in deciding whether a student is ready to return to normal school activities? What tools are available to help you? What specific role should the school nurse play on the process? Are you fully prepared?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media