Are You Fully Ready to Manage Student Concussions?
Donna Mazyck with Dr. Gerlald Gioia & Leah Wyckoff, RN, BSN, MS
What do school nurses need to know about managing student concussions? Who needs to be involved in deciding whether a student is ready to return to normal school activities? What tools are available to help you? What specific role should the school nurse play on the process? Are you fully prepared?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media