Are You Mislabeling Your Intuitive Child?
Caron B. Goode, Ed.D., NCC, DAPA with host Rae Pica
|Squelched by traditional and outdated ideas about learning, intuitive children are often misunderstood or, worse, mislabeled for their “different” learning styles. Find out why, for some children, learning by intuition is not only more important than traditional academic approaches but superior.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.4K 0
May 8, 2009 Parents Channel
Caron B. Goode’s interest in childhood development began when she taught special education children and later worked as a research consultant at the National Headquarters of Special Olympics in Washington, D.C. Since then, she has worked with children and families in private psychotherapy practice, and has designed empowerment seminars for parents, professionals and corporations; and consulted for public and private school programs.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media