Are You Mislabeling Your Intuitive Child?
Caron B. Goode, Ed.D., NCC, DAPA with host Rae Pica
|Squelched by traditional and outdated ideas about learning, intuitive children are often misunderstood or, worse, mislabeled for their “different” learning styles. Find out why, for some children, learning by intuition is not only more important than traditional academic approaches but superior.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.4K 0
May 8, 2009 Parents Channel
Caron B. Goode’s interest in childhood development began when she taught special education children and later worked as a research consultant at the National Headquarters of Special Olympics in Washington, D.C. Since then, she has worked with children and families in private psychotherapy practice, and has designed empowerment seminars for parents, professionals and corporations; and consulted for public and private school programs.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media