Are You Putting ABC’s Before Social Skills?
|If you believe that knowing one’s letters and numbers is the key to success in school, you may be surprised to hear Mark Ginsberg, executive director of the National Association for the Education of Young Children, say that social skills actually matter more. Relationships, Mark explains, form the basis for so much of what children do in life, and for how well they learn.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 0
May 9, 2009 Parents Channel
Mark R. Ginsberg, Ph.D. is the Executive Director of the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC), the nation’s largest organization dedicated to improving the quality and accessibility of early care and education programs for children from birth through age eight.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media