Are You Putting ABC’s Before Social Skills?
|If you believe that knowing one’s letters and numbers is the key to success in school, you may be surprised to hear Mark Ginsberg, executive director of the National Association for the Education of Young Children, say that social skills actually matter more. Relationships, Mark explains, form the basis for so much of what children do in life, and for how well they learn.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 0
May 9, 2009 Parents Channel
Mark R. Ginsberg, Ph.D. is the Executive Director of the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC), the nation’s largest organization dedicated to improving the quality and accessibility of early care and education programs for children from birth through age eight.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media